Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scheduled Maintenance October 30th... OMG WOW! HUGE EVENT!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ephinyus

ephinyus

Female Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Scheduled Maintenance October 30th... OMG WOW! HUGE EVENT!! Empty
PostSubject: Scheduled Maintenance October 30th... OMG WOW! HUGE EVENT!!   Scheduled Maintenance October 30th... OMG WOW! HUGE EVENT!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:06 am

During the regularly Scheduled Maintenance from 8pm-11pm PDT, Thursday October 30th, 2008 we will be implementing the following game fixes:

Battlefield Updates:

EXP and Lant can now be acquired in the battlefield according to the type of battlefield, contribution, and win/lose.
The lower the level, the higher the EXP in the battlefield gained.
EXP is given twice as much in Field of Contention then Ion Mine.
Lant is given twice as much in Ion Mine than Field of Contention.
Conversion for battlefield points is availible (for a Lant fee.)
Battlefield score board now displays correctly.
Battlefield UI will now correctly display number of people in each battlefield.
Misc Updates:

Kruxena animation effect optimitimized.
Overall memory optimization for the client.
All gray smoke animations effects in Rondell Village Entrance, Crematory and North Hammerine Woods deleted.
The character death screen effect has been made brighter.
GvG reward items like Lant up and EXP up can be applied with cash items at the same time.
Cohan Village Map now properly displays.

Also, an increased EXP/DROP event for this weekend will be implemented more information to come!

Last edited by ephinyus on Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ephinyus
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Maintenance October 30th... OMG WOW! HUGE EVENT!!   Scheduled Maintenance October 30th... OMG WOW! HUGE EVENT!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:04 am

ok when it says pvp points can be converted does it meen into item mall points or that FOC points can be turned into IM points? bad ass updates though now all my time ive been spending in FOC will actually get me somethin Razz combines 3 of my fav things killin ppl, lvlin . and makin some cash for doin it!!!
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Maintenance October 30th... OMG WOW! HUGE EVENT!!   Scheduled Maintenance October 30th... OMG WOW! HUGE EVENT!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:04 am

oh and does the exp event double pvp exp also?
Back to top Go down
NoxInfernus

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Maintenance October 30th... OMG WOW! HUGE EVENT!!   Scheduled Maintenance October 30th... OMG WOW! HUGE EVENT!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:06 am

"On a side note, several optimizations that have been recently implemented in the last few month, are been reassessed by Korea due to an overwhelming demand to re implement them or add some sort of toggle as to whether to have them or not. I will keep you posted when a conclusion has been reached.

On another note, the change in GvG reward items allows for very high amounts of EXP/Lant gain if combined with other EXP/Lant gaining items.

For example, Premium account + '+30% EXP' + GvG reward + Increased EXP weekend = OVER 9000....but seriously its a huge bonus folks so take advantage of it while you can.

Now i know some are going to say 'but i don't GvG', well that doesn't mean you cant take advantage of the increased experience this weekend. So enjoy, level and PvP..."
-Hastur

cheers cheers cheers

-NOX
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Maintenance October 30th... OMG WOW! HUGE EVENT!!   Scheduled Maintenance October 30th... OMG WOW! HUGE EVENT!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:29 am

BleedForMe wrote:
ok when it says pvp points can be converted does it meen into item mall points or that FOC points can be turned into IM points?

It means Field of Contention points can be converted into Ion Mine points, and vice versa.
As it was explained to me, it will cost 100 lant to convert 1 point.
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Maintenance October 30th... OMG WOW! HUGE EVENT!!   Scheduled Maintenance October 30th... OMG WOW! HUGE EVENT!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:03 am

hm well that works because i love FOC but the prizes are shitty and i hate IM and the prizes for it are alot better but the conversion could get pretty costly ...
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Maintenance October 30th... OMG WOW! HUGE EVENT!!   Scheduled Maintenance October 30th... OMG WOW! HUGE EVENT!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:56 pm

From Hastur... 10/31- 11/3

All Hallows eve is quickly approaching and to help celebrate we are offering the inhabitants of Ethergia increased Experience and Drop rates!

The rates will be increased 150% Experience/ 150% Drops, so enjoy this "Treat"

But be vigilant there are whispers among the monsters of the night and I doubt they will pass up the chance to give the Temperions a nice "Trick" they won't soon forget....

So stay sharp Temperions, and Happy Hunting!
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Maintenance October 30th... OMG WOW! HUGE EVENT!!   Scheduled Maintenance October 30th... OMG WOW! HUGE EVENT!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:31 pm

this is bad asss!! i know what im doin today Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Maintenance October 30th... OMG WOW! HUGE EVENT!!   Scheduled Maintenance October 30th... OMG WOW! HUGE EVENT!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scheduled Maintenance October 30th... OMG WOW! HUGE EVENT!!
Page 1 of 1