Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!

Go down 
+3
BleedForMe
Estarioll
ephinyus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ephinyus

ephinyus

Female Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Empty
PostSubject: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:18 pm

Ruinhorn and Briska attack Nova Lux! For you guys at lower levels, these are 55+ raid bosses.
Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Rhinnl
Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Rhbrinnl
Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Deadlysea
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ephinyus
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:22 pm

You can't see much of Briska in the screenshots, but he is a huge Squid-like mob. That last pic was a
horrible skill he has called Deadly Sea. Basically is pisses black stuff, and you die. See the dead people? LOL!
The giant dragon is Ruinhorn. Once in awhile, you've filled for a Ruinhorn run for us... that be the dragon
you help us defeat! XD
Back to top Go down
Estarioll

Estarioll

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:04 am

O.o just came back from the entire day tour visiting family and you serve me this pictures... now i'm intrigued to try out this game too T_T
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:46 am

Right on Estrioll! If you do try this game, we're on the Valdes server.
Let me know what your name will be so I can get you guilded Smile

http://www.playrequiem.com/
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:16 am

ok that dragon is bad ass now i want to lvl up just so i can make him my bitch Razz
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:57 am

The GMs were at it again... for the 3rd time, Ruinhorn and Briska invade Nova Lux!
Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! ScreenCapture_2008_11_01_20_26_33
Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! ScreenCapture_2008_11_01_20_25_29
Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! ScreenCapture_2008_11_01_20_25_26
That bloody mess in the last shot is a ghoul that Ruinhorn spawns to distract us...
Also, there were twice as many people there than are shown in these pics, But I was
killing Ruinhorn... some were killing Briska, who spawned in the Grand Light Shrine.
Ruinhorn spawned in the center.
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:09 am

Hahaha, that's fucking insane. I remember doing RH with you guys. Fun times indeed, though I bet the lag must've been atrocious with all those players on screen at once...
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:48 am

The lag was horrid, but well worth the fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

PostSubject: Re: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:14 pm

Thats awesome if this is halloween i cant wait to see what they do for the other holidays Smile christmas gonna be the shit bet they gonna up the drop rate like 500%!!!!
Back to top Go down
FearEffect

Male Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:32 pm

i might down,oad tis game too but tht means ill be playing fallout 3, oblivion, RoM and tht .o

scuse typing me beers doing it
Back to top Go down
Estarioll

Estarioll

PostSubject: Re: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:59 am

hmmm... had the game on download while i was at friend's, but when unzipping it, i have corrupt file (data3.cab file) :/

if i could download it from somewhere ple send me a link or something Smile
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:38 am

sometimes it helps to use a different extracter to unzip it.
Try that, and see if it helps.
Back to top Go down
Estarioll

Estarioll

PostSubject: Re: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:28 am

nope, tried with winrar, winzip and 7zip :/

getting info about corrupt file on all of them.
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

PostSubject: Re: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:12 am

maybe try to re download the client may have had an error durring download
Back to top Go down
Estarioll

Estarioll

PostSubject: Re: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:02 pm

did that too over night while i was sleeping :/

downloaded tvice over official requiem site, and once using torrents :/

same thing.
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:45 pm

Are you sure you're downloading the correct version of the game?
It should be the 3.0 client.
Back to top Go down
NoxInfernus

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:06 pm

You know I'm a little annoyed at this. I waited around Nova for several hours in the hope that they would run a third event. When 10pm local time hit (I'm central) I made the call to log out as I work early in the morning.

I'm not complaining though. I understand that Gravity has a wide player base from many different regions, so some folks will miss out. I'm just annoyed that it was me.

Anyway, looks like a fun time was had by all. Makes me want to join another RuinHorn and Biskra raid.

In the short run it was kinda cool to see quite a few Purgatory players on. Granted it wasn't a mob scene, but it was more than we've had on in a long time.

-NOX
Back to top Go down
Estarioll

Estarioll

PostSubject: Re: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:23 pm

ephinyus wrote:
Are you sure you're downloading the correct version of the game?
It should be the 3.0 client.

yes, version 3.0 client.
it's not any news to me though... i allways had problems with downloading files bigger than 1Gb. same thing happened with RoM, but fortunatley RoM had a possibility to download it's client in several pieces, not only 1 zipprd file, so i was able to get it started.
requiem doesn't have such option so i can't download data3.cab separatley.
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:54 am

I can see why they called it a Halloween Event and why it was so scary ... BIG DADDY WAS THERE .... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoxInfernus

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:39 am

Well it was a whole lotta suck for me.

L.....A.....G

(I mean slide-show type lag)

But for the time I was at event 4, it looked good. Wave after wave of RuinHorn and Briska (+ cast of minions). I DC'd out, came back an hour and a half later and it was still going.

Congrats to you folks that participated. I hope you all got awesome drops.

-NOX

*edited spelling error
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

PostSubject: Re: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:09 am

lol well said whisper
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:26 am

Ok, I think the events are over now... not sure about the extra exp tho... but I took a few more screenshots of the bosses in Nova. I didn't have any good shots of Briska before, but now I do! The first pic is of all the Black Spear Elite Guards, who guard Briska. We had to go through them first... the second pic is Ole' Squid-face himself!

Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! ScreenCapture_2008_11_03_13_01_55
Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! ScreenCapture_2008_11_03_13_22_47
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:29 am

Side note humor: In the pic of the Black Spears... see the mount on the far bottom
left side of that pic? The person on said mount decided to act like William Wallace...
Running straight into that mass of mobs, yelling "FFFREEEEEEEDDOOOMMMMMMM!"
Definately suicide, and most entertaining. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!   Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting night in Nova Lux.... Halloween event!
Page 1 of 1